View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Senior Contributor
Tetris Champion, Cell-Out Champion

I would have to agree that it is very irresponsible to allow a dog that has been known to attack others, in the dog park. This is the very reason mine do not go to a dog park. And they DO remember. Thorin was attacked by Boxers when he was a pup, on more than one occassion. We stopped taking him for his own safety, but he never forgot and hated Boxers to the end.

I think it's great that you're trying to help her. But I also think it's very irresponsible that she continues to take this dog to the park where he can injury someone elses beloved pet. There are people out there who will insist that he be put down if he causes serious injury. So for her dogs sake, and the sake of others, please do not take him back until she has gotten some professional help.

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012