View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2007, 07:42 PM
Senior Contributor

Bindi has a very good prospective family....but Sid is still looking!

He's a very sweet boy, his foster mom raves about how smart he is. The only issue : he's not great with dogs. He's not agressive, but rather a little pushy, but it's an issue that can easily be worked on.

Look at that sweet face!!

From his foster mom :
March 1st - We went to the park again last night. Sid met two other young male Goldens. He was still pretty obnoxious, but he is starting to slowly get the hang of it and is listening better when I tell him to relax. I was very fortunate that these two dogs were not only quite tolerant, but would just put Sid in his place nicely but firmly so he would just back down. They didn't panic when he was being pushy. So I think we're making progress here.

BTW, Sid would make a wonderful jogging partner! You know when you start to run with some dogs, they just go wild and cut you off or bite their leash and just don't know what to do with themselves... well Sid becomes very focused when you run and so he will run alongside you in a straight line and doesn't dart ahead or off in other directions!! I jogged home for a few blocks last night with both him and Kash and was quite impressed!!

For more info, or to apply for Sid, please visit : http://www.boxerrescuequebec.com/sid.cfm

Deep thought, by Jack Handey : "I think my new thing will be to try to be a real happy guy. I'll just walk around being real happy until some jerk says something stupid to me."