View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2011, 07:20 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by quincymycat View Post
Good luck with Dart!!!

Thank you. I'm petrified. But I'm not threadjacking your thread any more.

The same thing as Orbit with Milo...since I discovered it...I keep checking...he had no probelms until I found it..now ... go away Mom!

I love it!! They let you know to tick off, don't they?

The other guys, with the exception of the semi feral, Chloe, can be caught without too much trouble..but Milo is not the pick me up type cat!

Have you ever tried the trick of leaving the carriers out for them to use as beds? Then when you need to put one in they aren't as loath to go in.

You know me so well....I have a "golden key" with my vet...same as you!

With this many we need a golden key! Now if I could get her to drop her prices a bit.............

Hoping it is something as easy to treat a sebaceous gland cyst. It will still need to be drained and tested anyway...for my satisfaction if nothing else.

Thanks for the words of encouragement!!
I'll keep my and send up a prayer or two for you and Milo.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!