Thread: PNE 2007 pics
View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2007, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
It looks fairly similar to the CNE (Canadain National Exhibition) here in Toronto which is ending this weekend. There's a midway with games and rides, lots of vendors from far and wide, horse shows, the SuperDogs of course (my trainer and a few others I perform with in the demos are there performing, maybe in a couple of years we will be too), oh and let's not forget the food building . It's fun to go to, but I haven't been for years.

Those sand sculptures are really cool!
Yup it sounds about the same Byrd. We also have a Home Depot home improvement building, a Farm Country (like 4H) building where the bunnies, chicks & ducks were they also had an enclosed active bee hive with tubing allowing the bees outside & back in (& selling the honey), also stalls you can pet the horses, llamas etc. Plus they also have the PNE Prize Home there is a draw to enter to win the home - the actual house is @ the PNE then they dismantal it to move it to the final location, you get furnishings included & maid service for a year, & a $10,000 pre paid Visa card

Here's a virtual tour http://www.pne.ca/pneprizehome/virtu...ours/index.htm

The best little donuts are: "The Original Those Little Donuts" yummy!

I didn't know you & Willow were in with the SuperDogs - very cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
But, I have one question......where's the pic of the mini donuts?
I ate them all instead of taking pics of them

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying