View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Senior Contributor

but if I lived in an apartment, and worked 9.5 hours a day, I would not get a dog, as I don't think its fair expect a dog to hold it all day,(God knows I can't!! ) nor would I want to have it caged all day. And all it would take is 1 neighbor to complain, and it's either you or the dog goes!! .
Happycat I have to disagree on this and not going to jump down your throat you are just giving your opinion. Buddy before coming to me was a dog that was kept in an auto shop he lived there he was taken for 1 walk a day and if he had an accident in the garage at night he had the crap kicked out of him in the morning due to these loving beatings he has a chipped rib and is partially deaf in one ear.He was only 2 when I got him so this treatment had gone on for a 1 1/2 years. I am sure he would rather be lying on my bed or his in a nice warm apt. then on a cold floor being ignored all day and night. The time I spend with him is quality and loving. He loves me as all pets do unconditionally as I love him.
Now owned by Clark the Crazy American Bulldog