View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2010, 10:13 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

So maybe the teething is particularily hard on him. As for the pooping - nothing going in, nothing coming out. If he isn't eating enough for him to process through his system then there would not be much coming out the other end.
Have you tried different foods with him? Maybe he is tired of what you are feeding him. Petsmart isn't the greatest store for a good variety of foods. At least not in this area they aren't. I find much more success at Pet Valu or Global. Global with order foods in for you. Pet Valu probably won't but they have a good variety of foods. Try to stay with the grain free, by product free foods if you can. As sugarcatmom stated earlier in the thread you don't have to feed him kitten food. Any good quality food will work at this age.
I found some of my kitties at 4/5 months got a little pickier with their foods too.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!