View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2008, 05:06 AM
chronically insane.

Kittens got into Christmas stuff already... time for vet?

My mother for some brilliant reason put a reef on TOP of the boxes in my room (filled with Christmas decorations) instead of in them or in a closet or something. Of course my kittens and Tripod as well kept messing with it while I was trying to sleep. I just got up about a half hour ago because I wasn't feeling well and went over to take the stupid reef away from them. The kittens ended up eating some fake berries off the reef.

Uh so... it's only 5am, can I just monitor them for a while? I'll call my friends mom (vet tech) once it's a little later in the morning.

The berries were painted and with some glitter on them best of all... some of the berries were made of kind of a squishy styrofoam, but the rest were rather hard like plastic. I think they only ate the styrofoam ones, or atleast that's what I pulled out of their mouths.

They are both acting fairly normal, but Mr Kitten is being alot more vocal then usual. He's kind of complaining. It's not unusual for him to complain, usually not this much. I think he is mad I took the reef away though.

Do you think they can just poop them out or throw them up? I really don't have the money to have their stomachs pumped for no reason. The berries were, you no, berry sized (size of a pea) so I hope they can just poop or puke!

Ahh, aren't kittens lovely?

~ RIP Timmy ~ May 2009 - November 6th 2009