View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2009, 07:19 AM
Owned by Angus & Brier

Oscar The Crow !!!

Hi,

I need some advice. Yesterday when I was going to work I seen a crow that had been hit by a car. He really didn't look like he was going to make it and I couldn't bring myself to kill it. So I left him and went to work (I felt very guilty but there wasn't anything I could do and it really looked like he was going to die). A few hours later I told my sister about the crow and she said she seen one sitting on the side of the road in the same location. I figured he must have crawled off the road to die. Well, when I went home from work at like 8:30pm, I seen him sitting by the road in someones yard. He was there all day and no one stopped to see what was wrong. So I stopped and took him home with me. I put him in a box and put him in my garage for the night. I really thought he would pass away over night and I didn't want him to die on the side of the road.

Well I went out this morning and he is still alive and seems to be somewhat ok. I don't think he can fly tho. He's at work with me now...sitting in his box. I want to take him to the vet college but I'm not sure what they will do for him since I don't know what's wrong with him. I think its probably his wing but I'm not sure. Plus I'm not sure if they would want to help him since he's a crow.

He's a really cute crow, I named him Oscar. He responds to me when I caw at him.

I'm going to call the vet college now and see what they say.
Attached Images

Monty: You Will Be Forever In My Heart