View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2008, 02:27 PM

Thumbs down thanks for nothing............

Well here's the thing, perhaps you misunderstood me, especially when I said I didn't care if she had puppies, I didn't buy her to breed her specifically for money on the contrary the only reason I would breed her is because my family and friends have been asking for puppies, each one wants one, that's all. AND because I love beagles I wanted to mate her with her own breed nothing more...I didn't get my dogs to make money off of them...and yes I did leave her in my YARD tied up in a FENCED up yard around her, my yard is fenced up with 5 ft tall fence, and like I said she never was able to get out...My family has over 50 years of owning dogs, usually bigger breeds such as dalmatians and german shepherds but I fell in love with beagles, and we never had problems with our dogs running out on us, like I said I have had my rott for several years now, and not once has she left the yard...you know I didn't say I was going to throw the puppies in a shelter I never said they would be abandoned nor anything like that everyone assumed that, nor did I state that's where they would end up...that's what I get for seeking help...I don't care if they are mutts first of all, and neither do my family and friends, they just couldn't wait till lady had puppies, I wanted them to be beagels but even if the neighbor's ratterrier puppies would have been fine as well, we just wanted puppies....and everyone has also been asking for rott puppies which I am not planning on mating my rott any time soon and like I said Princess never leaves the yard...It's not my fault the other B decided to sneak away...I don't know how she got out, but she did...Like I said her mate was with her, and he was untied, when I came back from work she was gone...How and who got her out I do not know!!! Her mate was still in the yard...Some of you are very rude...It's not my fault many people just dont give a $hit about their dogs that they let them run around and have tons of puppies...My dogs are well taken care of, unfortunately this is the second time in her 5 years of life she has done this...She had never done this before...I care about my dogs and that's why I came to this site...excuse me for being "ignorant" about breeding, as if I wanted my dog to breed with the dogs around the neighborhood...obviously like I stated before she was all ready spoken for it's not my fault she chose differently...
Obviously I will have to take her back to the vet and see what they can do for her...It's just that one of my aunts' beagles did have chow puppies like ten years ago but I think her beagle female was a little bigger than mine, but I remember meeting some of the pups her female beagle had and they weren't that much bigger than regular beagles except they had really big heads...that's why I was asking if I should be worried...
If you ask me why don't I ask my aunt, well she PASSED AWAY SEVERAL YEARS AGO SO I CAN'T ASK HER NOW CAN I!!!
Like I said thanks alot you guys are so sweet and very welcoming!!!!