Thread: the crew......
View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Pumpkin' Dumplin' Gang

Yep that is the neighbours kid. All he wants to do is throw snowballs for Zoe. If he falls down in the snow and goes to cry, I tell Zoe to go give kisses....and then the kid is all giggles and gets up and starts throwing snow again. And to see how patient Zoe is , the little guy can't make a snow ball yet, but she waits, and mumbles.....and gets set.......even though all she gets is a handful of loose snow. But she will play and play and play. Nice to see that.

And yes those are Zoe's soft teethies around Dex's neck......it's all slobber. Dexter bites her ears, elbows and toes.......Zoe does the soft mouth and the play is on. Poor Dexter gets all crisp with dog spit........but he keeps coming back for more. I will try and post a video of the two playing, it is hilarious. Zoe try to fight back like a cat, with her paw taking swipes. She knows just how easy to play with him, and takes the occasional nail to the face without a pause.

As to "posing" the cats........ that is the way they line up for food. Each one has their own step, funny it goes in order of how I got them. Amos first, Phoebe second and then Dex. That is the closest Phoebe and Dexter have been without a bunch of hissing since I got him. She still gets over excited with him and we are working on stopping her from throwing up when she gets a bee in her bonnet. But it is much better than it has been.
3+ cats......Surround sound