View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
That's a possibility, DM--only a 18.9 M download, too--still about 6 hours to bring down, but at least it's doable.

Tried importing the .wab file from both CD and then from the new PC. Doesn't work either way, even when I remove the 'read-only' flag.

AG, do you use Photo Gallery for your pics?
Yes, I use the Windows Photo Gallery. I like that it is it's own little icon on my desktop. I love that you can view pictures really big too. It took me a while to get used to it, but it's not so bad.

Our IT guy at the office said Windows 7, which should come out next year will be what Vista should have been. Easier to use and way better than the Vista we are using. He said they released it way too soon, because they wanted to compete with some new Mac release. So it has just so many bugs. But Windows 7 will be much better and easier. I hope he's right. He says he's using some Beta version he got, because he's in the industry, and said it's really a good program. He said he will not put Vista as it is now on anyone's system, but he does like the Windows 7. So I guess we'll have to wait.
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/