View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2008, 11:59 AM

We did an urine exam and it showed that she has an infection, there's presence of estruvite crystals. I was wondering, since she have taken so many antibiotics, is it ok to treat her with Bactrim? is it good for her liver and kidneys? And since you mention it, she doesn't take that much water. I mixed the dog food with milk with no lactose and with water. But i also put a water bowl, and she doesn't drink that much. I've been giving her Vit C. Is there any other suggestion.
About the videos, i'll upload them to my server this afternoon, and i'll post the links so you can download them. Or if you have an email, i can send them to you. I'm very concerned, because at this point she should be able to pee and evacuate fully aware or when she's standing up, but she is laying down and suddenly she is "swimming " urine and faeces. I don't know if this happens because she is not able to stand up in time or if she even notices...
Thank you so much for your help! You're the first person in the world that answered! Thanks!