View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2009, 05:29 PM
Lori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
I see you live in the US. Maybe it is different here in Canada...I bought this bottle at a big Superstore here. Maybe try different stores (Walmart etc.)when you go just to see if you can get lactulose without a perscription (or call around). Much easier for you and cheaper Was it a big bottle as compared to the vets office? I know I was blown away by how much the vets office was charging for such a tiny bottle. Did he tell you how much to give to your kitty?

I also forgot to mention that alot of exercise is good for constipated kitties...
Lexus is a very timid cat and I have been trying to chase her around the house for some exercise....doesn't work very well because she gets so terrified. Thinks I am going to murder her or something Pelase keep me updated...
I think it is 1cc....I'll go back & get it in a little while, I think it's a fairly small bottle.
I'm just noticing that alot of people are from Canada, that's probably why you can get it over the counter. It figures I'd find a forum in another country!...LOL...was just searching the internet for any info & stumbled across this forum, that's ok though I like having others that know what we're going through I keep telling my husband we need to move to Canada, things here in the US keep getting worse!
I will keep you posted.