View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2010, 01:35 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post
Awwww, nice to see Benni so cranky with her "I hate you, get that thing out of my face" look Is she eating fine on her own again or is she playing you by holding out for the tuna smart girl

No, she gets a small amount of tuna every day but she is eating just about every kind of cat food I give her now. Her pee clumps have cut back too. I was concerned because when she was only eating tuna she was peeing a lot in a day. Like 5 or 6 big clumps. The vet was worried about her flushing out her kidney. Now she is eating other foods the pee has cut back to two a day.
Her attitude is back 100% plus I think!

Those markings on Dayle are just beautiful .
Dayle doesn't often show herself so I had to take advantage. I get to go see her brother and cousin tomorrow. Nip and Tuck. They were the ones adopted by my friend. They are both classic tabbies too and quite chunky from what "Mom" has said. She is quite proud of them. They made the Hamilton SPCA calendar this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
The little,tiny,grey,curly cutie is missing though
The not so little, tiny grey thing gets lots of pictures here. He needs to learn how to share. He outweighs TT by a couple of pounds now and shows no sign of stopping!!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!