View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey_ View Post
Apologies if offence was taken to my question adding to the ones already made regarding the puppies. (I actually did scroll up but couldn't see any post made regarding her health or the vet results, until just now. My bad.)

It's a very sad situation, all around, unborn puppies included.

People are sick, and I'm very glad this dog found you. I'm sure she will have a much happier, healthier life in her future, thank goodness.
Thanks Bailey. I appreciate the support. I have not stopped holding her and I feel just absolutely terrible. My head is spinning.

This is my last foster for a while. I just cannot keep going to places and pulling randomly like this. I have let my heart and not head lead me. But when I look at those faces.......what can I say :sad:.

Sorry, I am sensitive right now. I feel bad, real bad.

Damn those people really. They dumped her and now someone else has to do this. Our vet will not do this procedure unless necessary. She as well is not looking forward to this. She just wants the dog to live. She actually scolded me last night for trying to find a solution. I think I disappointed her, but I had to push the envelope knowing that I did everything possible.