View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2010, 08:53 PM
You can call me DOG!

been absent for a couple days. Moving fridges out, down and in.

It's been quiet the last couple days and bedding has been changed, washed, and baby powdered.

Yes 14+, both Kitty and Bella have their own separate litter boxes along with separate food and water bowls. Kitty's stuff has been placed in our daughter's room which is separated from Bella's in the basement.

I don't know if Bella has ever used Kitty's box but what I do know is hubby cleans both boxes every weekend which includes a new litter change. We've been using the same brand for 10 years as long as we've had Kitty.

Kitty has alway's been skidderish from the time we brought her home. We've always made mention of her beeing our Casper "The Friendly Ghost" in that she would appear and disappear in a single flash. She's only friendly and affectionate on "her" terms and has always been like that and has never played with any of the dogs. If she is approached by them, she runs and hides.

Just trying to keep an affectionate, positive outcome for both of them. Gryphon & Mollie are due to the vet in a couple weeks and I think this may also be Kitty's time too.

Thank you so much for all the advice and

Rest in Peace Bailey: 12/10/95-1/9/09 (Golden Retriever)
Rest in Peace Kitty: 7/1/2000 - 10/7/2013
Rest in Peace Gryphon (sounds like Griffin): 10/15/2004 - 11/18/2017 (English Springer Spaniel)
Bella: 3/09/2005 LHD Cat adopted by/from Child
Mollie: 6/2/2009 (English Setter)