Thread: Telling Secrets
View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2005, 08:46 AM

Those Dogues Of Mine

Thanks to everyone for the compliments on the pic! It had me laughing from the minute I took it.
As for them being a handful, well, more like two armsful !! LOL. However, they are both very well behaved, they have to be,,,,,,,,,, walking them can be interesting at times especially if they spot something they would LOVE to check out closer. Try to hold back almost 300 lbs of curiousity.
I have had people stop and just stare when we go walking simply because they have never seen the breed before and they cannot believe the size of C`Zarr. He takes it all in like a celebrity.
I`m going to try to get some new pics of me with them while we are out walking. C`Zarr likes to jog alongside me but if he sees things that are new or hears things he hasn`t heard before he will cower behind me or stop and refuse to move. I am not sure why he does this, but I have been working on getting him more sure of himself. It is kind of comical to see a HUGE dog hide behind me when a toy breed walks along the other side of the street and barks at him.
The more I have him here the more I wish I had had him from the time he was a puppy, not that anything he is doing is not fixable, I just feel so sorry for him......... he has finally accpeted affection from people and now LIVES for it, before he would park himself against me and try to hide, now he just sits there and soaks it all up.
I will see what I may have for other pics of the two of them together, heaven knows my computer is pretty much full.
Attached Images