View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMax View Post
I am not sure why the pups seem to be the focus to be honest. (alittle disturbed about this).

The dog was vaccinated fully 2 weeks ago where she was. I have had her since Thursday night. The vaccines aparently are harmful to the unborn. If you read her medical situation, she is not strong enough to nurse. She has infections which need to be remedied with meds, she is week and needs a transfusion. With this - how does this affect a nursing mother. Maybe someone here can answer that?

Honestly it was alittle gutsy for me to divuldge as much as I did, but I thought I would share. This is just a bad situation and I really wish the focus was on this dog and not the unborn.
Apologies if offence was taken to my question adding to the ones already made regarding the puppies. (I actually did scroll up but couldn't see any post made regarding her health or the vet results, until just now. My bad.)

It's a very sad situation, all around, unborn puppies included.

People are sick, and I'm very glad this dog found you. I'm sure she will have a much happier, healthier life in her future, thank goodness.

Bailey (Labradoodle)
Tippy (Collie/ShepX)
Vali (American Bulldog)
Artiro (Cane Corso)