Thread: Kayla and Me
View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2005, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyrocky1
Hello Kayla and me and welcome to the board. I have an almost six year old, bought him as an American Staffordshire Terrier, now known as pit bull, named Rocky. Im a first time dog owner and have learned lots here as Im sure you will. Also Im sure you will enjoy the emotional support now needed by alot of us "pitty owners" I live in the Harbourfront area of Toronto so were almost neighbours and Im trying to organize a fund raiser for the legal costs in fighting the ban so if your interested that would be great too! Anyway welcome and I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!

Count me in!!! Thanks for all the support folks. Love the site!

I gave my daughter a Bark Busters training program in the fall for Kayla, but alas...her and her boyfriend were just so inconsistent with her, that only a little of it rubbed off. I gained custody 2 months ago and have been very consistent in re-instituting all their great training ideas. She is great in the house but a hooligan outside. Hence...I have just placed a call to get them back here to help me with some more training. That's the best thing about Bark Busters...it's for life!