View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Senior Contributor

Have you tried the Innova EVO red meat formula???

Right now with rice being affected in NB I would be very leery on any pet food
containing rice at the moment, as it was , as soon as I read on Yahoo news I ran out got 2 bags of EVO in the event all h#ll breaks loose, I have 4 dogs to feed, I figure any thing made at the diamond plant that contains rice could be highly suspect and who knows how many other dry food producers have been using to same rice protein, but figure saying it contained rice would cover the ingredient, when you really look at all the foods there are not very many dry foods that do not contain rice, if it is found in any other dry food, you would be hard pressed to find any grained free food for the next couple of months as it will fly off the shelf the moment it arrives in the store, and would the Makers be able to produce enough grain free food in the event most dry foods with rice get pulled
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown