View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2011, 03:28 PM

I kept my fingers crossed all day yesterday hoping that he would continue to improve and I was rewarded He is slowly getting better but has had two episodes of trouble going down the stairs but he seems to be ok after them. Each of them has been when my son distracted him so he has lost his concentration. After the first incident Raggs seems to want to concentrate on each step as he goes down them.

Yesterday I had to take one of the cats to the vet and of course she wanted to know how Raggs was. She thinks he is improving when the blood reabsorbs after a bleed and is very glad he's starting to improve again.

He is also bossing the cats around and was mad at Smokey for climbing on my lap last night so I couldn't bend over to pat him. Hazel as you say I always know that he is feeling better when he bosses the cats around and interacts with us as he was before this all started and it does make me much happier. I just hope this lasts longer than a day or two this time, but I'll take what I can get at this point

But the wonderful news is he's eating and drinking well and seems much stronger than he was a few days ago. I can only put this down to the liver I am giving him every day and the good vibes, thoughts and prayers everyone here has been sending for us.