Thread: Newish Fosters
View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2012, 12:44 AM
Blue eyed funny farm

Newish Fosters

Well, Lily Dane was adopted almost a month ago now to a wonderful home down south. Couldn't have asked for a better family for her.
My new foster is Miss Reese.
Super sweet energetic little girl who would be fantastic for someone who was interested in agility or even skijoring or recreational sledding. Hooked her and Elmo up a little while ago to do some dryland training and she was a natural.
Here are a few pics of Miss Reese her first time at camp swimming. She loved it even though she isn't really quite sure what she is doing lol

Last week the shelter here had this sweet little Dutchie mix pup so I went and pulled her. She is a real firecracker and would also be best suited to a sport home or even a working home. She has amazing prey/play/food drive and is smart as smart could be. She is just getting over kennel cough from being at the pound but other than that is healthy and not to mention is very stable and confident.
She doesn't really have a name right now, I'm torn between Tazer and Sniper but am leaning more towards Tazer.

So that is the news on the dog foster front.
I will try to update some pics on the foster cat and her kittens tomorrow. They're all doing fantastic but our plans to keep momma Phoenix may not be possible She has a real hate for dogs so far and is borderline suicidal when she sees one. I will try to work with her on it but if she can't peacefully cohabitate with dogs sadly she will be looking for a dog free home.