View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2010, 10:56 PM
~Cat Servent~

It was Dr. B and me....and ya she thinks abcess too, but it most likely ruptured beneath the skin (prob my fault for poking at it earlier in the week) she gave him one of those long lasting antibiotic shots as he's impossible to pill (seriously I think he could take ME in a fight) and I have to use some warm compresses on the area to see if that helps. And as always if the swelling doesn't get better he'll be going back in a week or so.

and ya catlover2, as everyone else said (thanks guys!) the closest my guys come to outside is through the window screens! But with 7 and a mommy who had to work a lot of extra shifts the last couple weeks, claw clipping got skipped one sunday.... so I think 14+ called it, cause when I did get around to clippin claws Mickey Blue Eyes here had some serious little needles on the go!!! And him and Buddy wrastle like clockwork when we get up and just before bed... silly boys.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi

"We're the renegades, we're the people; With our own philosophies; We change the course of history; Everyday people like you and me"- R A T M