Thread: Opinions needed
View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2009, 11:25 AM
ZiggyZuzuZoeyRaggzy&Keena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Girls View Post
You too Well I did want to try the SG Barking at the Moon but since I've sent 3 emails asking if their ingredients have changed and no reply I'm leaning toward the Senior Orijen. Seems like many are very happy with this product
GG, sorry to hear about your girl's problems and certainly hope it clears up soon.

We switched to Orijen Senior from Orijen 6fish about two weeks ago not for any digestive problems but because Hobo the little vacuum is a tad overweight. There are less carbs in this formula and the protein sources were what I consider good so we decided to try it. They both made the transition easily and Hobo does appear to be a little less chunky so we will stick with it.

BTW, before the Orijen 6 fish we were on Adult Orijen so have been using it for several years and both dogs have done exceptionally well on it. They are both seniors now...Ginger is 15 and Hobo is 11.
for a good result soon for you

Ginger and Hobo at the Bridge (Valentine's Day 2011) but NEVER forgotten <3...

"‎I have sent you on a journey to a land free from pain, not because
I did not love you, but because I loved you too much to force
you to stay" ♥ ♥

We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness.
It is here on earth and has four legs!