View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2005, 03:30 PM

Thumbs down To Amber

You are saying this to a girl who a week earlier took in a 13 year old BLIND maltese who looked like hell. Had the puppies mother been at the store I would have bought her too!!!!! And I'm not talking about calling someone andsaying i want to report a sick puppy. That would be an excersize in futility! I'm not a nitwit! I have spoken to lots of other people who have bought animals with HUGE problems from the same place, I am organizing a petition getting everyone together andinforming the press, media and SEVERAL organizations about this place and casueing a HUGE deal about it....which is kind of what ALL of us should be doing asanimal loversinstead of spending all of our time posting messages on the internet TALKING about things! we should all be DOING things! I have taken in every ugle, old, sick, beaten up dog that's crossed my path so please don't tell me it was easy for me to buy my puppy because she was cute. I have spend thousands of dollars cleaning up and tending to animals that no one wanted. Please be aware that you might not know the person you are making these accusations towards and they might be false.