View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2012, 12:24 AM
Willing cat servant

Thank you so much for the advice SCM. I'm going to contact the MEOW foundation. I'll be delighted to foster this little guy for sure.
By the way I saw the signs of the lost tabbies too by the park (Buckmaster Park) I see lost cats signs here way more often of what I'd like (I'd like not to see those signs at all but... )

Tonight I let them see each other, Scully, Mulder and "Bobandy" for about a minute. Mulder was the most curious and bold. I didn't let them get too close because is the first time they see each other without any door in between them and my girls can be quite mean the first time. (Although they're not aggressive a couple of times Scully went berserk from the deck because a neighbor cat walked by. But I was there so nothing happened at all and she and me were in the balcony)
Anyways, there was no growling or hissing it went really well. So I'll let them see each other for a bit longer tomorrow. Poor Bobandy he's sick of being in that room and he's only been there since Friday but good things come to those who wait.
Although I found him outside I've met my share of outdoor fighting cats and Bobandy has no signs of fights, no scars, no little indents in his ears, no traits that indicate he gets in fights and he doesn't seem to be aggressive towards other cats so far.
You wouldn't believe HOW SWEET he is, he's so loving. He jumps on our laps and literally hugs us and he's so talkative I think I'm falling in love hehehe. (and he uses the temporary litter box I set up for him)
Tomorrow the found sign quest will began and getting in touch with MEOW.