View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2011, 05:42 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

I'm glad he's hanging in there, dbg! Raggs is such a lucky boy to have you to lean on!

About the Metacam--have you considered calling the vet and telling him your reservations about taking Raggs in the car? Given that he knows about Raggs, he may be willing to give you a prescription for the Metacam without an office visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbg10 View Post
I really feel like I should apologize to everyone, when I think it is the end and he proves me wrong. Everyone has been so kind each time this has happened, I almost think I shouldn't post until I find out if he's going to recover from the episode but the support has been really important to me. The other reason is if he does happen to pass during one of these episodes as he will eventually, I would feel just as embarrassed and somehow guilty because I hadn't let everyone know that things had turned bad again.
Never feel like your posts are impositions or a bother or that you need to apologize or that you owe us a post if you really aren't up to it! We're here to listen and give you some support if you need it. There will be lots of ups and downs and we're here for the long haul to help you up the hills and support you on the other side And if there comes a time when you don't feel up to talking, that's okay, too. We'll still be here when you come back

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Last edited by hazelrunpack; March 4th, 2011 at 06:08 PM.