Thread: BYB opinions
View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2005, 12:55 PM

Firstly, I used no names in my post, so if its weighing on anyones mind that they passed judgement on me, and were proved wrong, I had a point to make and used an example with no names, for that reason.

Who in Gods name says I'm bragging, and who would put a 10 month old, 19-21 lbs dog under anastetic when you knew she would not make it through surgery? Who was beyond malnourished and doing better (said the vet) because she was pregnant. I'm not bragging about the fact of how they came to be, I'm simply not ashamed of them, and shouldn't have to justify why I rescued and allowed for a litter, which I placed responsibly, because people disagree with me. Because I could not have afforded an abortion for her at that time, what should I have done? Turned her over to be someone who could take care of/dispose of the Pups, and her, or do my best to care for her to the best of my ability? Throw her out the door because I didn't want responsiblity for this litter in the first place. And if I'm attacked for one reason or another, I have the right to defend myself. I know I'm a good Mom, and no one has the right to pass judgement on me, or anyone on this board who asks a question, unless they are willing to ask questions themselves to get the facts straight. My biggest pet peeve is that a majority of responses indicate that the original post was never read correctly, and we're going off on people with the wrong facts. Those incorrect facts stick in peoples minds, and get reflected from post to post. Causing the reputations that some people are getting. This "FIND ALL POSTS BY......" is a great resource that PETS.CA has provided us.
I WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER LITTER OF PUPPIES FROM MY GIRLS - 1 is fixed and the other is in for spay on Friday. But, again, I'm taking care of my family to the best of my ability, and no matter what, if I end up in a cardboard box on the street, no one will care for my dogs better then I do.
2 Medium Haired All Black Cats:
Robert Age 1 1/2
Mango Age 2 1/2
"PIT-BULLS ARE LIKE POTATO CHIPS......YOU CAN NEVER HAVE JUST ONE"