View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2009, 09:53 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Aww thanks guys!!
JustJen - If you will consider me I would be grateful. As stated I have a privately owned small sanctuary for cats. Currently it houses 31. I also have 5 in the house that are permanent house kitties. We have an acreage near Grimsby. I also feed the birds in the area. I'm sure if there are raccoons they are helping themselves as well but I never see any.
I am also aware of a dog rescue in the Beamsville area. Between the two people who have them at their farms there are close to 100 dogs. I would be able to ask my co-worker if they would be interested in the dog food you have so kindly offered.
If you think I am the right person for you you can PM me or put a message on my info page. I noticed you checked it out last night. When you do that could you also tell me the food brands that would be available and the litter types? Thank you very much.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!