Thread: Iggette!!
View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2004, 06:01 AM
Senior Contributor

Not yet from rosies....Yet....but i'm lookin I think she liked my application .......she wrote.........

Hello, Deborah,

Thank you so much for your interest in our Rosie dogs, particularly Penny. Penny, has, howver, alreay found a forever home with a good loving family. Please keep checking our site. You sound like real animal lovers, and would provide lots of love and confort to a needy dog.Where is Sunderland, and how far away are you from Montreal?

So perhaps we passed the first stage but penny was gone, so maybe she will keep application on file Im going to write back and let her know if I see a puppy (dog ....I callem all puppies lol) that I would be happy to drive out there or at least halfway

Was thinkin about that puppy on the board looks 1/2 shepherd and 1/2 rottie

Just thinkin of Ursa, not to sure about her, her backside is really sore past couple of days with all the rain she is on pain pills every day , cant be good for her but there is nothin left to do. Personally I think it is her time but my beau is in denial He has had her for 11 years so I think he is having a hard time facing the reality of it all especially with Bandit just passing a short time ago.

The muscle in her back legs has already started wasting away from her taking all her weight on her front She is still spunky at times and loves to go outside when I am cleaning the yard but I put a few movingpads down for comfort so she is not directly on the wet ground and I only let her do that for a short time then its back in the house cause its so damp out lately.

Anyhow Im off to write that letter have a nice day