View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2012, 09:47 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingdog View Post
Jack and Path where getting along fine until Jill came into the picture. Path is not being a mean, nasty cat. I feel Jill need to be reintroduced to the famliy once Jack and Path become friend again. The OP vet may have some ideas the OP can try.
OMGosh, quite obviously the sarcasm was not intended when I said mean, nasty cat. Good lord, look at my name. There are no mean, nasty cats. Just misunderstood cats.
I am aware of what/how cats and dogs need to be introduced. That is why I gave the websites so the OP can read them and reintroduce ALL of the pets the proper way. That is the only way it is going to be fixed. The OP came to Pets to be helped. That's what I was trying to do. Maybe I should have added a behind it. In fact, I'll do that so no one else misunderstands my meaning.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!