View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2010, 01:20 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfuMao View Post
It sounds like all she cares about (in regards to the kitty) is getting money. If you (or another foster home) offer to care for the cat until someone adopts it, can she wait for the money? I don't know too much about the rescue/adoption process from that side of the relationship (the rescue side, that is), but if you (or another foster/rescue) advertises for the cat, can she have the fee that's paid for the adoption? Again, I don't know too much about this but perhaps that is something that can occur to save this kitty from worse fate. Please correct me if I'm misguided...

But at the same time, she sounds very manipulative. It just isn't decent to ask someone to take anything "off your hands" but require $. Very very thing to do.

for you and the innocent kitty.
kungfuMao - Once rescues take a cat in or someone fosters for them the money goes to the rescue. As it should. They are the ones that go to the work of finding homes for the cats. She most likely didn't pay for the cat. She should not expect payment to get rid of it.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!