Thread: Cat Lethargy
View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2013, 11:59 PM

Its not her medication causing issues, she stopped them 3 days ago, and has had them before with no issues.

The vet said she hasn't had a drug reaction, and she was only let out 2 and a half ( general guesstimate, we have a crazy life here so some things slip the memory ) but that's about correct. She had a week and a half long heat, which is normal for her, she got outside, and only since then has her attitude changed.

She is signifucantly nicer after being treated for a prolonged ear infection ( she showed no outward signs for quite a while ) which I can totally understand, as I would be an aweful person if I had an ear infection and didn't realize until it was too late. She just started being more lethargic this past week, still eats, and behaves normally when she isn't sleeping. Seems to have a little gut, but she was gaining some weight for a while until I changed her to performatrin food, and that seems to maintain her weight. She isn't fat, just a little bottom heavy, and aside from the slightly kinder mannerisms, and the significant extra sleeping is showing no signs of poor health, and I've had cats my whole life who have had some health issues, as we took in the ones who needed vet care often, so I have a good idea of what to watch for in poor health.

I'm becoming increasingly convinced she is pregnant, but only time will tell right now.