View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2011, 10:41 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu's Mom View Post
I can stay on pets for an hour, viewing posts and different threads, and I have no problem with my 'logged in' status... However, when I try to post a reply to a thread (I click 'post reply', type a title, then the text of my reply, then scroll down to click on 'submit post'), after I click 'submit', a new screen appears that says I have to be logged in to be able to submit posts.

This is getting very annoying! Whenever I want to post, I have to be sure to copy the entire completed post that I've typed, before I click on 'submit' ... then I have to log BACK in, find the previous thread again, and go thru the process again (this time, just 'pasting' the text of my post and clicking 'submit' right away).

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!
Lulu's Mom - when you do your reply and that page comes up saying you have to be logged in does it also give you the log in stuff right there? You know, name and password? If it does you can fill it in right in those fields and that way it just continues on with what you were doing - posting. No need to copy and paste. If you want to do the copy/paste for the first few times just so you know I'm not joshin' you go ahead.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!