View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2008, 06:12 PM
Senior Contributor

I use Angel Eyes on both of my dogs, one big and one small. My Boston gets mild tear stains and mouth stains and my GSP gets stains on his feet from licking. I've been using it for about three months now with excellent results. Angel Eyes only works for as long as you use it though, so it's something you are supposed to use permanently. I use it very sparingly though and still see results. Instead of the one teaspoon dosage per 10 pound daily dosage, I give 1/4 teaspoon four times a week and it works just fine. It is in powder form. I'm in the US though, so not sure about your questions on shipping and customs. I can get it right through Amazon.com.

Some pet owners have expressed concern over using the product long term as it does contain a mild antibiotic, but so far, studies have shown it to be safe for long term use. But I still use it sparingly anyway. So far, I'm very happy with it!