Thread: Just a few
View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2008, 08:35 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Yes Chris, I have 2 greenhouses. The drawback of that is I don't have a lot of time to work in my own gardens. But I am making time now. I promised myself at least an hour a day. Should only take me until August at that rate to get my gardens weed free.
Actually, I was about to post a couple of new pics I took today. Not great ones but all I can take until I get more work done.
I will take a pic of my potato topiary tomorrow and post it here. It's a pretty neat plant actually. I have done some reading about it since Winston first asked if I had them. Winston has 2!
I was going to ask too Winston, are yours both purple? Mine is white.
As for being this far south - yep, we live in a "warm" zone. I think this area is actually considered Zone 6 although most around are Zone 7. Just going down of the mountain makes a difference too. In Grimsby (5 min away) the plants flower one to two weeks earlier than they do up here. Strange.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!