View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2009, 09:39 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Oh Chris! I used the condo! Actually, it's still in use! The new fella' I trapped last week is in it now. I needed a spot to put the doggie yesterday so I could look for her owners. Sammy would have fought with her had she just been on the loose or tied somewhere. So hubby set up the condo and we moved the kitty to it. Doggie went into the crate kitty had been in. I think I will leave kitty in the condo till after he is fixed. His tail is so ratted I want to try to cut out the tats. He is easier to reach in the condo. Hopefully he cooperates. So far I can rub the side of his face and he onl flinches a little. He hates the top of his head being touched though.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!