View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2012, 12:18 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******* View Post
That's an honest answer, thanks.
L4 - I hope you don't mind if I hijack just for a moment........

Y'know, I was going to leave this comment alone but it's been bothering me - a bit. Not a lot. I really am far too busy with more important issues to allow it to weigh on my mind THAT much. But still - making this particular comment gives me pause to wonder. Does the member who made it believe that when we post anything or answer threads that we are not honest in other cases? Just wondering.

Ever since the great ban of 2011 I have been very hesitant to post much of anything here. I hate feeling like every word I post is being picked apart and analyzed to see if there is maybe some hidden agenda. I'm not alone in feeling this way. And btw - this IS still under the category of a "rant", right? As such, It should be allowed to stay? Do you all think it would be possible for you all to be a little kinder in the words you use as well? I have noticed in the last week or so a few members making comments far far worse than were made back before the great ban. Maybe we could all try extra extra hard to be nicer. Then maybe we could be one big happy family.

Thanks for letting me say my piece. Will be interesting to see if it makes it unscathed.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!