View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2012, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfields View Post
OOh, that's one big, beautiful ginger cat! The white one makes a perfect Xmas ornament.
In the one of them dressed up, Spencer looks like he's just sighed(Oh, the crazeee things hoomans do to us cats.) LOL. I'm sure my cats would head for the hills if I dressed them up, and not return till they got the costume off. Maybe not return actually.
He's huge, his tail is so long. He does look bigger next to her though because she's such a tiny cat.

Yes, he just sat there like "I'll sit here and be nice if you hurry up and put it on, take your photo and then take it off!"

My horse gives me the same look when i put stupid things on him like antlers and christmas hats

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
They're adorable, mischa91! And such good sports about the whole dress-up thing!
Thanks! They take life with me in their stride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko View Post
way cure and fun mischa91! I really dig the one of the kitty resting on the tree.
Thanks. Yes, she's very cute although having to watch for falling ornaments does get old very quickly. My tree is small so she can fit but Spencer can't so he sits and watches her climb.