View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Senior Contributor
Tetris Champion, Cell-Out Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Dancer View Post
Robyn, good luck to Thorin today with his chemo treatment. I hope he takes it well.

Thanks to you for taking so much time to care about Koda. I'm sure you'll make the right decisions your compass seems to be pretty well set.

Be careful and take care of yourself too! You're a very important person you know.
DD, Koda is such a sweet baby girl. If you met her, you would see it's impossible not to care
Thanks to YOU for always caring about us

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Oh, that's a good idea!

Hope Thorin does well with the chemo treatment today and you get some sound advice about Koda! When is Thorin's appt?
Hazel, his appt. was at 2:30 today. All went well with the chemo, thank you
He only has one treatment left. Hopefully this will give us a few extra months with him. I must say if I ever had to make the choice for chemo again, knowing what I know about the way it works for dogs, I wouldn't even hesitate

I spoke with Dr. Streletsky about Koda. She said as long as she is still energetic and eating, she will be fine to wait. She said it could be many things from mild to severe, but as long as she is acting normal there's nothing to worry about at this point and she should be fine until the appt. on Monday. She also said she is the one who is on call all weekend, so if Koda starts acting out of the ordinary, loses her appetite or gets lethargic, we can give her a call and she will meet us at the clinic rather than having to go to the emergency clinic. So everything went well today!!

*hugs* to you both, and thank you

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012