View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Satchelp

Doesn't matter what we say she still needs to take the cat to the vet, period. She needs to find the funds to do so, period. We can't help her, all we can say is take your cat to the vet!

If she didn't want her cat to get pregnant then spay it by 4 months old, she didn't, so these are the consequences. If she couldn't afford vet bills that come along with breeding (and they can really add up), then she should have aborted the kittens and got the cat spayed.

Sorry if I am a person who tells it like it is and expect people to take responsibility for their actions and not to make excuses. She had choices along the way and these are the consequences of them.

Nosila75, I do hope your kitty will be OK, I absolutely love cats, but I have to say again your cat needs immediate vet care!

Visit your local shelter and look at all the homeless cats and you may then understand why some of us get very upset at those who allow their cats to get pregnant.

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey