View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2007, 11:05 PM

Finally Introducing Myself

I realized I hadnt introduced myself yet!

Well here I am, my name is Stephanie and I'm 20 years old. I work at a local pet center where we have grooming, training, vet care, boarding and doggie day care. I work in the kennel and literally get paid to play with dogs most of the day. I love my job!

And my two boys love it to, because they get to come to work with me and paly in daycare while I work.

I have two dogs - Louie and Tickey. Louie I came across when my mom and I stopped in the APA "just to look". I saw him and it was love and first sight and I said MINE!! Because we didnt have room for him, I opted to move out and on my own for the first time in my life, all so I could have him. He's an awesome dog, but his health (thinness and frequent diarrhea) often have me worried. Tickey I met at the kennel I work at. He was there because one of my managers had found him wondering the highway out in the country and brought him in. He was covered in ticks (which is how he got his name) and had heartworm and soon got kennel cough. Once he was better, they were going to turn him over to an adoption agency, but I decided to take him instead.

I have a cat too, named Kitty, whom I have had forever. It would be about eight years or so now. She was recently diagnosed with diabetes, but is doing fine. She also loves my new job, because she is able to have the house to herself durring the day!!

And then there is Butters and Lemmywinks, my two gerbils who chew through everything!! And those are my five kids! :love:

I love animals, always have and am so thankful for the ones I have, and for the job I have, which allows me to be around some of the best people and animals in the world.

And as you can tell, I ramble sometimes...

So hi!