View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2008, 02:14 AM

Unhappy poor jinx cant control her bladder....

:sad:my cat jinx is almost 2 yrs old and is fixed ive had her and her brother since they were about 5 or 6 weeks old they shared a litter box and didnt mind that then wheni moved in with my bf she began to pee on his uniforms(hes military) i didnt really think anything of it cus they had just moved to a new place with a new person and it stopped soon afterwards but then i moved in with my sister cus i wanted to go back to school and ive been living with my sis and her 1yr old cat for almost a month now and jinx has been peeing on my bed its the same spot every time wether i use different blankets or use pet deoderizer sprays i think she might have an infection or somethign because i kinda caught her in the act she likes to sleep with me at nigth and when she layed down and went to sleep she went pee while she was still laying down she knows its wrong to pee there cus she immediately moves and goes to the litter box, but i cant afford to take her to the vet and it seems like its getting worse shes doing it more frequently in just the past 2days ive had to wash blankets 3 or 4 times i know she doesnt mean to do it cus shes laying down when it happens but i wanna help her i jsut cant afford vet bills is there anything i can give her to help her i cant switch her to wet food cus her brother pukes when he injests even the slightest bit of canned food and my sisters cat uses her own litter box and its getting frustrating haveing to do laundry twice a day and i know its hard on her....there isnt any blood in it as far as i can tell but i cant tell if its dark or light either cus the carpet and blankets are all dark colors....shes had it rough her whole life when she was younger she had respitory problems and then she had major worm problems now the bladder problem im really worried her brother hasnt seemed to have any problems like that the only problem he has is that hes overweight but ive tried putting him on a diet and giving him exercise even take him on walks and last time they were at the vet she said he didnt have anything to worry about but jinx i really wanna help her ive tried not giving her water at night ive tried moving the litter box tried using deoderizers i keep my sisters cat out of my room so they have at least my room to themselves.....i honestly dont know what else to do since i cant afford a vet visit please someone help

Last edited by nichole_06_1988; October 15th, 2008 at 02:18 AM.