Thread: Tell All?
View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2004, 04:22 PM

It was great to read about all of you, so I thought I would let you know about me since I am a "newbie"!

I am 20 years old, living in Ponoka Alberta. Its by Red Deer... Anyway, I am living with my boyfriend, hopefully soon to be fiance....we have been together for 2 1/2 years, we met at college. I knew I would marry him instantly...he seems to be taking a little longer

I grew up on a farm near Camrose Alberta (by Edmonton). I LOVE the farm and would give anything to live on a farm again. Unfortunately, BSE has a lot to say abou that... Anyway a couple of my babies live at the farm, Duchess a bichon frise who we have had since I was 9. She thinks she is a princess! And there is Maddie a shih tzu bichon x, who is actually mine, but when I moved home to the farm for a few months after college she fell in love with the wide open spaces...I couldnt bring myself to take her away when I left so Mom and Dad have a new kid.

I also have a furbaby of my own, Annie, also a shih tzu bichon x. She is almost 6 months now, and a great joy in my life!

I have 2 sisters one older one younger. In my free time, I like to hang out with Annie, and Cody (my bf). I love to read. My favorite book of all time is To Kill a Mockingbird, but I am also a huge fan of anything John Grisham. I also enjoy working with any animals (loved the cows at the farm) and love to ride horses. Thats me in a nutshell!