Thread: soy
View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Senior Contributor

oh no, poor tim. dont do it to him. poor bugger. soy is very good for you, but i personally find drinking soy to be like drinking sandy water, it isnt very smooth or tasty (im a big milk drinker).
my advice for weight loss, they say that woman focusing on and trying to loose weight for a wedding do themselves some harm. they say if you focus the thoughts on long term health and weight loss it will work better, if you think about it too much it will slow the loss, studies have shown after the wedding the woman looses more weight because she isnt focused or worried about it, but the same study showed woman that were not to overly concerned about weight loss (either way they are happy people) actually lost more weight before the wedding.
but im not saying it isnt a concerne, hey i starved myself senseless for months for the wedding, lost more after though which really got up my nose;. i know the pressure, but think long term health and i reakon you will get better results. yay i love weddings (no i hate dieting )