Thread: tv question
View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2008, 02:55 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoozles View Post
Frenchy, I have Bell Express Vu too (also live in the boonies), and I know that you can get a second box for your other TV for just $3 a month.. not sure if that would be easier than your crazy contraptions! Then you'll have all the channels on the second TV.

I think you can get a connection for the second TV through your satellite, but you'll have to watch the same thing that's on the original TV.

Yeah, after a year or so, I'm pretty sure antennas aren't going to work anywhere - heaven forbid people get free TV anymore!
Digital will work now--all you need is a converter for your analog sets. It's about $80 for a box...and there are rebates being offered. Once you buy the box, digital channels will come in just like the analog channels will. If we ever get off our butts here and get our converter box, we'll go up from two analog channels to about 6 digital ones--maybe more depending on signal strength. So even after the changeover, if you have a digital TV or an analog TV with the converter, you'll still be getting 'free' TV.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."