Thread: Kitten Question
View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2008, 10:28 PM

Thanks for replying. I am a huge animal lover and just couldn't allow my friend to get rid of the kitten to another shelter. I personally think that she wasn't allowed to have any pets and she snuck and got caught. I'll never know though, don't think she'd admit to it.
The kennel card that my friend gave me that has the kittens info on it says that if the pet is adopted from their organization that the pet is eligible for 30 days pre-paid health insurance. I'm hoping that this covers her because as right now money is really tight. Its not something I am going to let go though and I wouldn't feel comfy buying something over the counter. If anything I would call the local pet store that has a clinic in it and see about just buying the medicine without a visit. I don't know if they do that though. SIGH! I haven't seen her use the litter box yet since she has been here but she did eat some food so she may be going soon to get a sample. I just don't want her infecting my other cat. Never a dull moment.

Thank you both for the welcome