View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2004, 12:12 AM
banned user

Hi GoldenMom

I to originally felt bad for the 13 year old that lost her dog. So much so that I spend an hour after reading it searching rescue sites in California "just in case". Then I came across the Petfinder ad.... Which kind of upset me. So I deleted my posting.

Who puts up "HOT WIRE FENCING" . So in all honesty...my theory was " Maybe (hopefully) he found a
a GOOD home."

So now I'll just sit tight and wait for Charlieboy's backlash.

Here is the Petfinder Ad

768310- Dog:Siberian Husky
vacaville,CA 707-449-0213 staci Searchin4Charlie@aol.com 09-04-2004
Name: Charlie
Sex:M
Size:M
I am a medium (unaltered at time of disappearence) red and white male husky with amber to brownish colored eyes and erect ears and a curved upward tail. I am very friendly and miss my family terribly. I have a cousin only 6 months younger then myself and I miss him very dearly!! My human mother says that the children are devastated and so is she. There is a very large REWARD for my safe return only. I disappeared on 4/02/04 from my own well fenced off property by pulling down the hot wire fencing. Then my momma thinks that I was immediately picked up at the bottom of our dirt road. I really miss everyone in my family very much and want to see their loving faces again..WONT YOU PLEASE HELP ME and MY FAMILY?? Photos are available on www.Shrrca.com under the lost section he is the first one listed. Thanks very much.