View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2009, 05:43 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

I guarantee you Zuzu would not go back for more if she was being attacked.

You are absolutely right L4H. Zuzu would be cowering somewhere hiding from Ziggy and would be running every time she saw him. Not going back for more.
I never thought of that. Brain blip big time today.

Di - I have a couple of girls and a boy who just do not like being around other cats. MiniMo is great with people (to a point) but hates every cat who crosses her path. She is constantly on guard and chasing/fighting with my other kitties. Mostly the other females. Benni is in one of the smaller enclosures with her son because every time another cat approaches she attacks full on. Claws out, teeth showing and snarling. She even does this through the fence when a cat gets too close to her "house". KMK is just a loner. He does not like anyone coming too close to his house either. I think the only reason he sometimes lets me pet him is because I bring him food and drink.

Some signals to watch for - snarling, claws fully extended, very loud yowling, hissing. The biting is probably a leftover from being neutered later in his life. Even if he was only a year when he was neutered he is more apt to do the neck biting. It's part of the mating ritual.

So now that we've given you all this additional info are you totally confused?

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!