View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2008, 12:16 PM

I guess I should have explained that the aspirin that our pharmacisits give for dogs are coated and different than the ones for human use. For the last 8 yrs, myself and others have been using it and have seen no side but excellent mobility and pain management in our dogs.
I think it might depend on the dogs and what people prefer to invest their money in. Our vets have found absolutely no difference in horses or dogs taking the supplement.
As for acupuncture I have used it for some of my dogs and witnessed a vast improvement. As for the magnetic therapy it has been proven to be total hogwash for animals as well as humans. I was talked into the magnetic therapy for myself until I noticed it did absolutely nothing but waste my money. We have a lot of fly by nights who will try to sell us anything that sounds good, I've learned to trust my vet and save my money .
Raw fed dogs, weight management, exercise, and daily grooming goes a long way to enhance your dog's health, a common sense approach.
I don't know if anyone has ever noticed a horse with pain of any kind...that horse will search out and eat willow branches when they find them...willow is a natural pain killer.